June 26, 2012

Honey & Brie Grilled Peaches

Honey & Brie Grilled Peaches

This is a light dessert that would be even better with a dollop of vanilla ice cream.  All you need is:
Fresh Peaches
Local Honey
Slices of Brie

Half the peaches & remove the pit (this is much easier with very ripe peaches).  Place flesh side down & grill for 5 minutes, rotate clockwise & grill for a few more minutes.  Remove from grill & drizzle with honey.  Place slices of brie over the peaches and bake at 350 degrees until the cheese starts to melt (around 10 minutes).

I would estimate 2 halves per person.  To make it even easier these are the first things I put on the grill, I drizzle the honey while they are warm & just place them in the fridge until after dinner.  If we are having dessert we always wait a bit after supper is finished.  Hope you Enjoy!

I just love this honey!  Cute name too.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That just looks super yummy! My mouth is watering...uncontrollably..