November 1, 2009

NY Part 1

It is amazing how one place can change your spirit, totally rejuvenate your soul - NYC is that place for me. I had the luck to spend several days there during the end of October. Even with a little rain my husband and I had the best vacation. We have been enough times to miss our favorite spots & look forward to new places. I could go on for hours & hours, but the following were our favorite (old & new) from October 2009.

The Bowery Hotel was terrific, wonderful & our new favorite of all time! The hotel, the staff, the food & drinks were the best. It is located in the East Village which is best for us. We have always gravitated towards the Village in general and getting to stay in that area was a tremendous plus. I highly recommend The Bowery Hotel.

Central Park you have to experience it!!! The walks, the people, the saxophone players, & the beauty. It is an amazing way to spend a morning, afternoon, or day. Here are a couple more pictures...

No comments: